Trip to Hospital & Meeting Batman... ummm, yeh...

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hallo Friends! 

Just a quick FYI post about my whereabouts...

So, you may have noticed that I haven’t written any posts in a couple weeks or uploaded a new video. Well, I am now able to tell you guys why. I’ve had to travel home again, from the Western side of Canada all the way over to the Eastern side of Canada, for two very important reasons, and had been very busy preparing. I’ve brought my camera and laptop with me so that I will be able to still get you guys a couple of creative videos going. So, don’t worry, it shouldn’t be too long before you see my silly face again! I've already got one planned and filming it today! 

Also, just want to mention before I get to my strange meeting with Batman, for any of you who have been following, my 100 Subscribers Prize vote has mysteriously re-set itself to ZERO votes so far... quite frustrating! I apologize for this, friends, and I will be re-doing the poll in a better way so this doesn't happen again. I will have a new blog post up to get that going again very shortly, keep an eye out on facebook or twitter or bloglovin' to find out when I've re-posted that voting poll! This is a prize in honour of all my Subscribers (that means you) and you get to decide what I will do, so make sure you VOTE FOR YOUR PRIZE!

Alright, so, the biggest reason I couldn’t mention that I was planning on traveling home, and that my posting might be a little slim, was that it was a surprise visit for my Grandmother’s birthday, so no one could know. I had to safeguard the secret to make it a success. It all worked out and she was very surprised! Yay! She had a wonderful birthday and a lot of our big huge family were there and it was just so much fun! The second reason is a more personal one and is that a family member is sick and I really needed to just come and spend some quality time with them. 

So, yes, I traveled all the way home, it’s about a 7 hour flying day plus all the other airport shenanigans. And, oh boy, were there shenanigans this time. First I was happy the day I was flying out because we got to the airport in plenty of time and I like to be prepared…then, that all came crumbling down when it took at least 45 minutes to make it through security. I didn’t have anything wrong with any of my bags, didn’t need them to be opened up to check anything, it just took that long. They were training screeners and it was backing everything up so much so that I thought I wasn’t going to make it to my gate before the 10 minutes to departure cut off. I made it just in time as all the other people were finishing boarding. The thing that made the standing in the security line with a heavy carry-on for those 45 minutes was the fact that I had been having stabbing pains in my chest for the past few days prior and they gradually got worse and worse leading up to that day, which was the worse one of all. So, once I finally made it the 7 hours back home, after my connecting flight being delayed by just over an hour, I arrived home at 1:45am and then my mom said it was a good idea to just go to the emergency room at the hospital to make sure everything was ok. See, I even got this snazzy bracelet:

Now, this is where things got interesting. Oh yes, because this is when Batman walked in. :D He strode through the double automatic doors and proudly pronounced, “Hi. I’m Batman.” Once he got his own fancy bracelet he continued to talk endlessly about how, because he’s Batman, he can’t die. Oh, and in case you didn’t know this little fact, apparently Batman suffers from fibromyalgia which, he says, is probably from dealing with all the criminals. He had quite a lot to say and didn’t at all seem worried about identifying himself. Hmmm… :/ 

Great Big Computer Hugs! Love you ALL! xo

P.S. Creativity to continue very shortly within the next couple days!

All the links you’ll need to join in the fun with me:

B L O G L O V I N'   Follow My Blog 

S U B S C R I B E 

F A C E B O O K   Like my page 

T W I T T E R   Follow Me 

G O O G L E +   Add me to your circles



  1. So are you okay? Hope nothing is wrong and it was just a passing thing.

    1. Oh, yes, I guess I should have mentioned how the hospital went. Ha ha. Yes, I am fine I just had some inflammation in my sternum. Not sure how, but the doctor said it's the same idea as when people just get inflammation in their wrist or in their elbows. I was prescribed some strong anti-inflammatory meds (pretty much Aleve only stronger), and after 5 days it was fine.


Thanks for Commenting!